Temporary fencing is used in many different situations, such as:
• Outdoor events
• Sporting events
• Building & construction
• Crowd control
The Sydney gov.au site states, “You need to seek approval for temporarily closing or partially obstructing a footpath, cycleway or roadway during development or works activity.”
Australian temporary fencing standards
In Australia, there are specific regulations (AS 4687-2007) when using temporary fencing, such as:
- Achieves a minimum height of 1500mm
- Remains erect and stable at all times
- Has been installed, moved, or altered by a competent and trained installer
- Has been installed in accordance with the specific hirer’s instruction/installation manual
- The fence design has taken into account wind loading, impact tests, and stability
- All fencing components are in good condition and maintained regularly
No Thru™ temporary fencing meets all the necessary standards and even goes beyond them in many areas.
If you would like to know more about our temporary fencing or have any questions about fencing regulations, don’t hesitate to give us a call on +61 (0)456 789 000 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.